An airy and bright, en-suite room with double bed, kitchen, shower room. It used to be Maurice’s stable, as the name suggests and he now lives in the field.
Maurice is a very impressive horse who competed for Ireland on many occasions across UK and Ireland and always kept me safe. He is the gentleman of the yard, clean, tidy and mannerly. He gets on with everyone and every horse and he has been with me for over 15 years.
Check out the pics of his Stable at the bottom or click below for availability.
- Adults: 2
- Amenities: Central Heating, Double Bed, En-suite With Shower, Free Parking, Garden, Hairdryer, Hangers, Hot Water, Kitchen, Kitchen With Fridge/Freezer Containing Milk, Butter, Hot Plate And Cooking Basics, Patio With Stunning Views Over Stranford Lough, Selection Of Teas And Coffee, Shampoo, Smoke Alarm, Table And Stools, TV, Wifi
- There will be teas, coffee and milk in the fridge so you can relax and put your feet up with a cuppa on your balcony as soon as you arrive.
- View: Fields and mountains for miles around
- Bed Type: Double Bed
- Categories: Maurice’s Stable
- Breakfast (optional extra) is a healthy hamper of local vegetarian produce (all from within 10 miles of Ballygraffan) including eggs from our own hens, muesli, yoghurt, soda bread (homemade, if I have time!), berries, honey from bees at the bottom of our lane, fruit etc.
- Each Hamper has enough goodies for two people and guests usually find that there is enough for two days. (Please purchase at checkout.)
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT TAKING BOOKINGS.